categories: europe travel
The Amateur Traveler talks to Madeline Jhawar from the Italy Beyond the Obvious blog about Sicily. Madeline was a tour guide for a number of years in Italy and says that Sicily is where the tour guides vacation. This beautiful island is more intense than the rest of Italy but it is also rich in culture and history. It is sometimes an assault on the sense says Madeline who honeymooned on the island. Madeline leads us in a trip circumnavigating the island from Messina to Palermo with stops in Taormina , Siracuse, Agrigento, Villa del Casale, Erice and Palermo. We take a side trip to climb the volcano at Stromboli and we touch on the many influences on the history of Sicily.
- Selection of Canon lenses on a Budget - Check them out Now!
- Last minute travel deals and vacation packages at Expedia.com!
- Police take items to teach safety
- British tourist tries to check in to a French city hall due to language barrier
- France May Charge Tourists Rescued From Hot Spots
follow @TravelBargain on twitter for travel bargains that help support Amateur Traveler
meetup in Las Vegas at BlogWorld on Oct 16 or 17th?
Amateur Traveler on facebook
Violette comments on Laos and Work and Travel Around the World – Episode 194
Brad wins an Amateur Traveler medal for his comment on Travel to the Eastern Slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains – Episode 178